Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020 – CM Of Andhra Pradesh Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Schemes 2020 on 27th November 2019. The scheme comes to effect from 28th April 2020. According to the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme, AP State Government is going to provide free reimbursement for different courses including B.Tech, B.Pharmacy, ITI, MBA, MCA, and B.Ed Courses. Eligible candidates will be awarded a total of INR 15,000 to 20,000 under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020.
Candidates who are interested in the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020 are advised to read this post further in order to know all the details about the scheme including the eligibility criteria, Status of the Scheme, and Application form.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme in AP 2020
Andhra Pradesh Government on 27th November 2019, announced the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020 for providing fee reimbursement for candidates taking up different technical and non-technical courses in the state of Andhra Pradesh. All the eligible candidates will be offered an amount of 15,000 to 20,000 as per the scheme manifest. Candidates who are in the Polytechnic, Engineering, and other PG courses are eligible for the scheme. Students from SC, ST, BC, EBC, and Minorities will get the Scholarship by the AP Government and Fee Reimbursement Facilities through the approved YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020.
YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme in AP – Overview
|Name of the Authority||Andhra Pradesh Education Department|
|Name of the Scheme||Jagananna Vidya Deevena|
|Introduction of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme||27th November 2019|
|Implementation of Jagananna vidya Deevena Scheme||28th April 2020|
|Eligible courses||B.Tech, B.Pharmacy, ITI, MBA, MCA, and B.Ed Courses|
|Benefits||Polytechnic Students will get Rs 15,000, ITI students will receive Rs 10,000, and degree students about 20,000 under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme|
|Purpose of the Scheme||To Provide 100% fee reimbursement for SC, ST, OBC, minority, Kapus, EWS, disabled|
|Apply Link||Click Here to Apply Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme|
Courses that are eligible for YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020
- And Other Degree/ PG Courses
Eligibility Criteria for Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020
- The parental annual income should be less than Rs 2.5 Lakh per anum.
- Candidates are considered ineligible if any of the family members are a government employee or availing pension from the government
- Sanctuary workers are exempted from this.
- All the students pursuing Polytechnic, ITI, Degree and above level courses in Government, Aided, Private Colleges affiliated to State Universities/ Boards.
- Beneficiaries can have the wetland below 10 acres/ agricultural land below 25 acres/ or wetland and agricultural land under 25 acres.
- Students of Government, Aided, and Private Colleges are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Candidates having less than 1500 Square Feet house in the city are also eligible to apply this scheme.
- The beneficiary’s family members should not have any four-wheelers (Car, Taxi, Auto, etc)
- If anyone of the family members is paying property tax, the candidates are ineligible to apply for this scheme.
Highlights of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020 –
- Orders have been issued to the colleges to reimburse the entire fee amount paid by all the parents during the year 2018-19 and 2019-20, as the Government has already paid that amount to the colleges.
- More than Rs. 4000 Crores to be released under fee reimbursement by CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
- Fee pertaining to all trimesters to be paid in the same financial year.
- To increase the accountability of colleges and to enable parents to monitor the colleges on a regular basis, the fee will be deposited once every trimester in the account of mothers, from the next academic year.
- Arrears totaling Rs 1880 crores of previous Government to be cleared.
- In spite of the corona crisis, the Government to reimburse the entire fee of students pursuing higher education
- 12 Lakh mothers and their children to benefit from the scheme.
Key points to note about the AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020 –
- The State government is implementing the post-matric scholarship scheme, to all eligible students belonging to the Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), the Backward Classes (BC), Kapu and Economically Backward Class (EBC), Minorities and the Differently Abled categories.
- Those with 10 acres of wetland and 25 acres of dry land are also eligible for the benefit.
- Any student whose annual family income is less than Rs. 2.5 lakh are eligible under Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
- Under Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena Scheme, the fee of students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, backward classes, minorities, Kapus, economically backward classes, and differently-abled categories will be reimbursed.
- There is no income limit for students hailing from families of sanitation works and those who are professionally dependent on taxi, auto, and tractor. Nevertheless, income taxpayers will not be eligible.
- Initially, the full fee reimbursement will be extended to students pursuing B Tech, B Pharmacy, M Tech, M Pharmacy, MBA, MCA, BEd, and such courses.
Documents required for Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
The following are the list of documents that you will be falling in need of while applying for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020.
- Certificate of college admission
- Attendance Certificate (must be produced by the college/institution)
- Aadhar card (All candidates must possess his/ her Aadhar card to avail the benefit)
- Proof of residential
- Bank account details (to disburse the scholarship)
- Admission fee receipt
- Parents occupational certificates
- Declaration of non-taxpayer
- Income certificate (must produce the yearly income certificate)
- BPL and EWS certificates
Frequently Asked Questions – about Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020
The following are the questions that we keep hearing a lot about the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020.
According to the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020, candidates will get the following benefits.
↦ Rs.10,000/- per person for ITI students,
↦ Rs.15,000/- per person for Polytechnic students,
↦ Rs.20,000/- per person for other Degree and above courses per year to every eligible student for food and hostel expenses.
The Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme was approved on 27th November 2020.
The documents that you will be needing while applying to the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020 are -Residential proof, Aadhar card, Admission fee receipt, Income certificate, BPL or EWS certificates, Parents’ occupational certificate, College admission certificate, Non-tax payer declaration, Bank account details.
How to apply for the AP YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020 Online?
The application process for the AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme is pretty much straight forward if you follow these instructions carefully
Step 1: Candidates should first go to the official site of AP State Government – ap.gov.in
Step 2: On the homepage of the official website of the Government, check for the link that says ‘YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020’ and click it.
Step 3: You should be taken to the application page. Fill in all the required details. Make sure you enter all the correct details and check the entire application form again before the final submission.
Step 4: Click on the submit button at the bottom of the page to submit your application form for Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020.
Step 5: It is advised to take a print out of your application form for future reference. To do this, use the keyboard shortcut Cntrl + P and select the desired printer from the list of available ones.
- 1 Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme in AP 2020
- 1.1 YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme in AP – Overview
- 1.2 Courses that are eligible for YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020
- 1.4 Highlights of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020 –
- 1.5 Key points to note about the AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020 –
- 1.6 Documents required for Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- 1.7 Frequently Asked Questions – about Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020
- 2 How to apply for the AP YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020 Online?