TS ICET 2020: Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria – TS ICET 2020 Exam Dates have been released by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). The TS ICET 2020 Examination is conducted on May 20th and 21st by the Kakatiya University on behalf of TSCHE. It is intended for granting admissions in Post Graduation (MBA and MCA) in universities and colleges across the Telangana state. However, candidates who hold a graduation degree or those who are in their final year of graduation are eligible to take the TS ICET Exam 2020. The TS ICET 2020 Exam is a state-level examination. For more information on Telangana ICET Application forms, syllabus, eligibility, important dates, exam pattern, etc, keep reading this post to the end.
TS ICET 2020: Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria icet 2020
The TS ICET 2020 Admission notification has been released recently by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). Kakatiya University, Warangal will conduct the TS ICET Examination 2020 with the aim of offering admissions to the candidates willing to join MCA and MBA in the state of Telangana. Candidates can apply for the Telangana ICET by filling an online application. The applications, however, will be accepted from the 1st week of March and the last date for accepting the TS ICET Applications would be by the end of March 2020.
TS ICET 2020 – Application Form Online, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteri, Syllabus, etc Details
|Name of the Board||Kakatiya University, Warangal|
|Name of the Exam||Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test.|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Date of Exam||May 20,2020 & May 21, 2020.|
|Registrations Start from||March 2020|
|ICET 2020 Important Date||Click Here|
|ICET 2020 Eligibility||Click here|
|ICET 2020 Syllabus||Click Here|
|ICET 2020 Apply||Click Here|
|ICET 2020 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
TS ICET 2020 Syllabus –
Only good preparation can withstand great competition. The basic rule for a decent preparation is understanding the syllabus and the exam pattern well. We shed some sweat to give you the complete idea of the TS ICET 2020 Syllabus.
The entire syllabus is divided into 3 major sections:
- Analytical Ability
- Mathematical Ability
- Communication Ability
Below is the table to represent the topics in each section.
|Analytical Ability||Mathematical Ability||Communication Ability|
|Data Sufficiency||Arithmetical Ability||Vocabulary|
|Problem Solving||Algebraical Ability||Business and Computer Terminology|
|–||Geometrical Ability||Functional Grammar|
|–||Statistical Ability||Reading Comprehension|
Understanding the TS ICET 2020 Exam Pattern –
It is very important to understand the examination pattern before proceeding any further into the preparation process for the TS ICET Admission 2020. The help you better understand, we have given a detailed TS ICET Exam Pattern 2020 below.
|Exam Medium||Section C – Only EnglishSection A and Section B – English and Telugu|
|Mode of Exam||The TS ICET 2020 is a computer-based mode.|
|Type of Question Paper||Objective Type|
|Number of Section||3 Sections (Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability, and Communication Ability)|
|Total Number of Questions||200|
|Negative Marking||There is no negative marking|
Marks allotted for individual Sections –
|Section||No of Questions||Marks for each right answer||Total Marks for the section|
Telangana ICET 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are interested in the TS ICET Admission 2020 should meet the eligibility criteria prescribed by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education. The detailed eligibility criteria for the TS ICET 2020 is given below.
Nationality: Those who are interested in taking admission for the TS ICET 2020 should be an Indian National. However, candidates from other countries also apply subject to certain rules from the concerned universities.
For Admission in MBA: Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration from a recognized organization with a minimum of 50% Marks.
For MCA Admission: Candidate should pass a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years duration from a recognized organization, choosing mathematics at 10+2 level. The minimum marks scored should be 50%.
Note: Required marks are negotiated to 45% for reserved categories.
TS ICET Admission Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Date of Release of Notification||2nd week of March 2020|
|Applications Accepted From||2nd Week of March 2020|
|Last Day to Submit Application Form (Without Late Fee)||1st Week of May 2020|
|Last Day to Submit Application Form (With a late fee of Rs 500)||2nd week of May 2020|
|Last Day to Submit Application Form (With a late fee of Rs 2000)||2nd week of May 2020|
|Last Day to Submit Application Form (With a late fee of Rs 5000)||3rd Week of May 2020|
|Last Day to Submit Application Form (With a late fee of Rs 10,000)||3rd Week of May 2020|
|Release of Hall Tickets||3rd week of may|
|TS ICET 2020 Exam Date||20 – 21st May 2020|
|Release Date of TS ICET KEY||4th Week Of May 2020|
|Last date for submissions of objections to the key||1st week of June 2020|
|Announcement of Final Key||2nd week of June 2020|
|Announcement of Result||2nd week of June 2020|
|Counseling starts from||2nd week of August 2020|
TS ICET 2020 – Examination Centres
- Ranga Reddy
- Hyderabad West (Kukatpally, Patancheru, Gandipet, Moinabad, and surrounding areas)
- Hyderabad North (Medchal, Gandimaisamma, and surrounding areas)
- Hyderabad Central (Abids, Tarnaka, and surrounding areas)
- Hyderabad East (Ghatkesar, keesara, and surrounding areas)
- Hyderabad South-East (L.B. Nagar, Hayathnagar, Pedda Amberpet, Ibrahimpatnam, Ramoji Film City area, and surrounding areas)
TS ICET 2020 Application Form – Application Fee details
You will have to pay an application fee while filling the online TS ICET Application 2020. The application fee details are as follows,
How to Apply for TS ICET 2020?- Telangana ICET 2020 Application Form For Entrance Exam
The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) invites candidates to TS ICET 2020 Admissions. Candidates who are interested in the notification can apply to the TS ICET 2020 Entrance Exam online through the official website of the board. The detailed application process is mentioned below. Candidates are requested to carefully follow the steps below in order to submit the online application form for TS ICET 2020.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the TSCHE – https://icet.tsche.ac.in/
- Step 2: On the homepage of the website, you should find a link that reads ‘Application form for TS ICET Admission 2020’. Click on the link.
- Step 4: Set a username and password and write them somewhere so that you will have access to them even if you forget them in the future.
- Step 5: You will now have the TS ICET 2020 Application form on the screen. Carefully fill all the required details and click proceed.
- Step 6: You should now be taken to a payment gateway. Pay the application fee using a debit/credit card or net banking.
- Step 7: In the next step, upload all the required documents carefully. Once you are done uploading the documents, click on the submit button.
- Step 8: You will now have the preview of your application form displayed on the screen. Check if everything is filled correctly. Once you’re done verifying the details, click on the submit button to finalize your submission.
- Step 9: Tada! You have successfully submitted your TS ICET 2020 Application Form Online. It is advisable to take a print out of the final form for future reference.
FAQ’s About Telangana ICET 2020 Entrance Examination
The scanned copies of photograph and signature should of the following specifications.
1.Signature – JPG/JPEG – Less than 30kb of size
2. Photograph – JPG/JPEG – less than 50 kb of size
The application process for TS ICET 2020 will start from the 2nd week of March 2020.
The last date for the submission of TS ICET 2020 Applications are,
Last Day to Submit Application Form (Without Late Fee) – 1st Week of May 202
Last Day to Submit Application Form (With a late fee of Rs 500) – 2nd week of May 2020
Last Day to Submit Application Form (With a late fee of Rs 2000) – 2nd week of May 2020
- 1 TS ICET 2020: Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria icet 2020
- 1.1 TS ICET 2020 – Application Form Online, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteri, Syllabus, etc Details
- 1.2 TS ICET 2020 Syllabus –
- 1.3 Understanding the TS ICET 2020 Exam Pattern –
- 1.4 Telangana ICET 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 TS ICET Admission Notification 2020 – Important Dates
- 1.6 TS ICET 2020 – Examination Centres
- 2 How to Apply for TS ICET 2020?- Telangana ICET 2020 Application Form For Entrance Exam