TNTEU 2020: Admissions into B.Ed, Ph.D. of The Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University(TNTEU) has recently released a notification for the TNTEU Admission 2020 for various courses. TNTEU offers undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph.D. courses with various specializations. Candidates can now apply to the TNTEU Ph.D. admissions 2020. To know the complete details on Application Form, Fee to be paid, course details, etc for the TNTEU Admissions 2020, keep reading this Post More Details About Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to apply to the end.
TNTEU 2020 Admissions into B.Ed, Ph.D. of Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University(TNTEU)
Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University (TNTEU) is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. It was established in 2008 for promoting excellence in teachers’ education. Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University offers UG, PG and Doctoral Programs in Education. Admissions to the Undergraduate Programs are done based on the marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University (TNTEU) offers one-year B.Ed. program in various specializations. However, in order to find yourself eligible for the TNTEU B.Ed Admission 2020, you should have your graduation completed in the relevant subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. The seats, however, are allotted on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
TNTEU 2020 Amissions into B.Ed, Ph.D
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University (TNTEU)|
|State Name||Tamil Nadu|
|Admission Into||B.Ed, Ph.D|
|Course Offered||UG, PG, Doctoral Courses in Teachers Education|
|Application Open Date||17th Aug 2020|
|Submission Last Date||Unknown|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Result Release Date||Updated Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for TNTEU B.Ed. Admission 2020 –
|Course Name||Specialization||Specialization||Eligibility||Selection Procedure|
|Tamil/UrduMathematicsEnglishGeographyHome ScienceComputer SciencePhilosophyHistoryEconomicsCommerce||Physical Science(Chemistry)Biological Science|
(Physics)Political ScienceSociologyLogicIndian Culture
Candidates must have passed 10+2+3 with 50% marks from any recognized University
Based on Merit
TNTEU M.Ed. Admission 2020 –
Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University offers a two years M.Ed program in multiple specializations. The eligibility criteria include B.Ed in the relevant specialization. However, an entrance exam is conducted by the university basing which the candidates are selected. The Admissions for M.Ed and Ph.D. are done through the entrance exam conducted by the University. Candidates who are willing to join TNTEU should have to go through an application filling process after which you will be called for an entrance examination. Once you are qualified in the exam, you will then have to face a counseling session.
Eligibility Criteria for TNTEU M.Ed. Admission 2020 –
|Course||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Process|
|Candidate should have passed Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Education of this University or some other University recognized as equivalent thereto, with at least 50% marks in theory and practical separately.||Through the entrance exam conducted by the university|
Application Process for TNTEU Admission 2020 –
Application Process for TNTEU M.Phil/Ph.D. –
- Candidates willing to apply for M.Phil/Ph.D. with Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University should first download the application form from the official website of the TNTEU.
- The application form thus downloaded is to be filled carefully.
- Once the application form is filled in, send it to the University by post along with the required documents. The complete address of the university is given at the end of this section.
Application Process for TNTEU M.Ed Programs –
- Candidates applying for the M.Ed Program should fill the online application from the official website of the board. Once the application is filed, it is to be printed.
- Attach the required documents to the printed application and send it to the office address of the Tamil Nadu Teacher Education University which is given mentioned below.
Documents Required for TNTEU Admission 2020 –
Below are the list of documents that are to be attached along with the application form. The university will thoroughly check these documents at the time of providing admission.
- B.Ed. Degree/Provisional
- B.Ed. Mark Statement
- Transfer Certificate
- UG Degree or Provisional
- PG Degree/Provisional
- Copies of Certificates of Research Experiences
- Copy of Community Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Copy of Birth Certificate/ S.S.L.C Certificate
- Certificates of PWD (if applicable)
- Copies of HSC/ UG/ PG/ M.Phil. mark sheets and Convocation Certificate
Application Fee for TNTEU Admission 2020 –
|SC/ST/PWD for General/OBC Candidates||Rs 50/-Rs 100/-|
|SC/ST/PWD for General/OBC Candidates||Rs 350/-Rs 750/-|
|SC/ST/PWD for General/OBC Candidates||Rs 250/-|
if you want to Pursue your Career in Teacher Field National Council for Teacher Education(NCTE) is offering great opportunity
Frequently Asked Questions about TNTEU Admission 2020
The last date to apply for TNTEU M.Ed and Ph.D. Admissions is 17 Aug 2020.
The entrance exam and interview date for M.Ed. Admissions are 25 Aug 2020.
Candidates who are willing for admission in TNTEU 2020 should download an application from the official website of the University, fill it and post it to the office address of the university along with the required documents.
Table of Contents
- 1 TNTEU 2020 Admissions into B.Ed, Ph.D. of Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University(TNTEU)
- 1.1 TNTEU 2020 Amissions into B.Ed, Ph.D
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for TNTEU B.Ed. Admission 2020 –
- 1.3 TNTEU M.Ed. Admission 2020 –
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for TNTEU M.Ed. Admission 2020 –
- 1.5 Application Process for TNTEU Admission 2020 –
- 1.6 Documents Required for TNTEU Admission 2020 –
- 1.7 Application Fee for TNTEU Admission 2020 –
- 1.8 Also Read: